What is a Friend of the Library?
Friends are the Community’s connection to the Library.
Friends are Volunteers who Support their Branch through:
- Providing programs for all ages
- Supporting reading and literacy
- Friends and their Branch Librarian work cooperatively for the benefit of the residents of the Community and the customers of the Library
- Friends tell friends about the services and programs that make their Library an asset to their Community.
- Friends make sure their Library funders know how important the Library is to their Community.