Need AFFORDABLE Health Coverage?
Free Enrollment Assistance at the Ocean County Library Branches!
The Health Insurance Marketplace is a way to find coverage that fits your budget and meets your needs.
Whether you're uninsured, or just want to explore your choices, the Marketplace will help find coverage that's right for you.
Open Enrollment is shorter this year:
November 1, 2017 — December 15, 2017 for coverage in 2018
What to bring to begin to enroll and see if you qualify for reduced premiums:
- Home and/or mailing addresses for everyone applying
- Social Security numbers or document information for lawfully present residents
- Employer and income information for every member of your household (pay stubs or W-2 forms/Wage & Tax statements) and your best estimate of what your household income will be in 2018
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance of household members and notices from your current plan that include plan ID (if you had coverage in 2017)
- Information about job-based insurance for which you or anyone in your household is eligible.
Call (732) 643-5888
for an appointment at other sites in Ocean County, or just stop by at:
Call (732) 363-6655
for an appointment
Call (800) 355-0271
Toms River Branch (10:00 am – 3:00 pm)
- Thursday, November 2nd
- Thursday, December 7th
Lakewood Branch (10:00 am – 3:00 pm)
- Thursday, November 9th
- Thursday, December 14th
Lacey Branch (10:00 am – 3:00 pm)
Little Egg Harbor Branch (10:00 am – 12:00 pm)
Toms River Branch (10:00 am – 12:00 pm)
Brick Branch (10:00 am – 1:00 pm)
Brick Branch (10:00 am – 3:00 pm)
- Wednesday, November 1st
- Wednesday, November 15th
- Wednesday, November 29th
- Wednesday, December 13th
For Ocean County Library Branch locations, please visit our Branches page.
Click here for a printable flyer of this information.
Click here for the printable flyer of this information in Spanish.