November 08, 2017
TOMS RIVER – The Ocean County Library will offer an assortment of SCORE Workshops for businesses with two taking place at the Lacey Branch, two at the Stafford Branch and one at the Jackson Branch.
- Lacey Branch: 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, November 14, 10 East Lacey Rd., 609-693-8566. “SCORE Presents Promoting your Business with Social Media”
- Lacey Branch: 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, December 12, 10 East Lacey Rd., 609-693-8566. “How Business’s Can Save Money on Their Credit Card Processing Fees“
- Stafford Branch: 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, November 15, 129 N. Main St, 609-597-3381. “SCORE Workshop: Website Design Tips to Attract New Customers to Your Business”
- Stafford Branch: 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, December 13, 129 N. Main St., 609-597-3381. “SCORE Workshop: Beginners Guide to Facebook Live and Marketing Your Business”
- Jackson Branch: 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, November 29, 2 Jackson Dr., 732-928-4400. “How to Launch a Successful Small Business”
These programs are presented in partnership with Ocean County SCORE. SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentorship. SCORE is supported by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
The programs are free and open to the public, but registration is required. To register call the branches or visit www.theoceancountylibrary.org and click Events & News.