Toms River, Barnegat, Berkeley, Brick, Jackson, Lacey, Lakewood, Little Egg Harbor, Long Beach Island, Manchester, Plumsted, Point Boro, Stafford and Upper Shores branches will be open:
Monday through Thursday 10am – 2pm, and 3pm to 7pm
Friday and Saturday 10am – 2pm
Bay Head, Beachwood, Island Heights, Point Beach, Tuckerton, Waretown and Whiting branches will be open:
Monday 10am – 2pm, and 3pm – 7pm
Tuesday through Saturday 10am – 2pm
The Stafford Branch will reopen at 3pm this afternoon, August 13, 2020.
At this time Sparks's Lab is not offering 3D printing services. Please view our calendar for other maker activities.
Updates will be posted here when services resume.
Instructions for 3D Print File Drop Off:
- Download a .STL 3D model from www.thingiverse.com, or create your .STL or .OBJ 3D model using 3D design software such as www.tinkercad.com.
- Download the Cura for Lulzbot software if working remotely. Sparks’s Lab computers have software installed.
- Open the .STL or .OBJ file you want to print in MakerBot Print.
- Move, rotate, and scale the object as desired.
- Save file to flash drive.
- Bring your flash drive to the upstairs Information Desk.
- Fill out the “3D Printing Pickup” form and return with flash drive to staff.
- You may alternatively email the file to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maker staff will notify you when you may return for your prints.
- One print per month, per patron. All prints must be completed in under 4 hours.