All branches of the Ocean County Library, with the exception of the Bay Head and Whiting Reading Centers, will have a delayed opening at 1 p.m. Friday, Dec. 13 for the Annual Staff In-Service Training.
All branches will resume regular hours Saturday, Dec. 14.
The Little Egg Harbor Branch will be closed until further notice for electrical repairs. More Information.
Instructions for 3D Print File Drop Off:
- Download a .STL 3D model from www.thingiverse.com, or create your .STL or .OBJ 3D model using 3D design software such as www.tinkercad.com.
- Download the Free MakerBot Print software if working remotely. Sparks’s Lab computers have software installed.
- Open the .STL or .OBJ file you want to print in MakerBot Print.
- Move, rotate, and scale the object as desired.
- Save file to flash drive.
- Bring your flash drive to the upstairs Information Desk.
- Fill out the “3D Printing Pickup” form and return with flash drive to staff.
- You may alternatively email the file to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maker staff will notify you when you may return for your prints.