The Little Egg Harbor Branch will be closed until further notice for electrical repairs. More Information.
Instructions for 3D Print File Drop Off:
- Download a .STL 3D model from www.thingiverse.com, or create your .STL or .OBJ 3D model using 3D design software such as www.tinkercad.com.
- Download the Free MakerBot Print software if working remotely. Sparks’s Lab computers have software installed.
- Open the .STL or .OBJ file you want to print in MakerBot Print.
- Move, rotate, and scale the object as desired.
- Save file to flash drive.
- Bring your flash drive to the upstairs Information Desk.
- Fill out the “3D Printing Pickup” form and return with flash drive to staff.
- You may alternatively email the file to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maker staff will notify you when you may return for your prints.